Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 19 hours ago
Travel – None
Experience – At least 2 year(s)
Degree – High School
Wireless, Retail, Sales – Marketing
Marketing, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Relocation – No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Social Media & Internal PR Specialist
Connect Wireless was founded in 2002 with a goal to become a leader in the wireless industry. Now, over fifteen years later Connect is one of AT&T’s top National Authorized Retailers, with over 80 locations in seven states. Our success is built from our belief that we will deliver an extraordinary experience to our Team Members and Customers daily. As a growing company we continue to look for great people to join our team and help us be extraordinary.
Connect Wireless is looking for the right person to join our team to drive our Social Media platforms and promote the Connect Culture internally to our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the impact of social media resources and its impact on the public. They will also be team focused and create ways to positively communicate and drive internal culture.
- Manage social media strategy through Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Execution of social media activities.
- Communicating in a professional and unique ‘social media’ voice.
- Create content and utilize resources to positively position Company to those who read them.
- Conduct analysis to identify effectiveness of social media on Company image.
- Filming and editing content to be utilized for media and marketing.
- Degree associated with Marketing.
- 2+ years of Social Media and Marketing experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficient in navigating social media networks and 3rd party social media tools.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Strong filming and editing skills (i.e. Photoshop, Final Cut Pro).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Free $20,000 life insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Paid holidays.
- Mobile discounted plans.