Are you a junior social media marketing analyst? If so, we want you to work for our well-known client! You will be providing social media, digital and integrated marketing support. You will also be developing and managing the Channel Marketing Strategy, and supporting the go to market strategy for key product launches and propositions.
You have strong writing skills and enjoy writing in a pithy manner for posts and Tweets. You are familiar with sorting and analyzing all types of data to spot trends and patterns.
- More executional verses managerial/strategy
- Prioritize and implement on any tactical campaigns, events and sales incentives
- Work closely with the channels, suppliers and product lines to understand future conferencing solutions, ensuring these are customer centric
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of leading social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat – WeChat is a plus!
- Strong organization and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– 2 to 4 years of experience in a support/service role where the product team sets expectations, timing
– Previous experience working on corporate brand social media marketing
– Proven social media marketing skills (publishing to social channels, paid social process)
– Ability to sort through large data sets to find patterns, anomalies and insights
– General understanding of SEO/SEM, Web Development, UI/UX Analytics
– Social listening and audience research experience
Proficient in MS Office, Excel
Working proficiency of Adobe CS, mostly Photoshop to create basic animations
Start + End Dates
9/11/17 – 3/10/18
Hours 8am – 5pm
40 hours per week