WHO ARE WE? The Ruckus Room â„¢is the place to start, grow and scale the next generation of leading cannabis businesses and we are looking for someone to help support and expand our social media presence. You will be working in a high-growth start-up environment alongside an intimate team of innovators, creators, and self-motivators.
WHO ARE YOU? Ideal candidates should have 1 year of experience in a corporate environment setting growing social media channels. You must be a storyteller, an artist, and most importantly have an eye for style and photography. You should have knowledge of all social media tools, techniques, and strategic planning.
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content to all social media platforms for all brands
– Do outreach for potential campaigns.
– Be a brand ambassador, define and manage style for Instagram
– Maintain communication, answer comments
– Create marketing materials.
– Help develop marketing strategies.
A qualified candidate would:
– Be social media savvy.
– Have a sociable/approachable online presence.
– Hardworking and eager to learn.
– Capable of working alone efficiently and with others.
– Photography skills are extremely preferred.
– Experienced with posting tools for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest is extremely preferred.
This is a part time position. It can be partially remote.Please reach out with your resume, CV, and portfolio if applicable.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 1 year
How to apply